Become a KCACNL Member
Purchase an annual membership to the Kern County ACNL Chapter.
- Support local aspiring nurses through scholarships and donation towards RN Explorers
- Support humanitarianism through donation towards HELPS International and the enhancement of underprivileged individuals
- Empower and acknowledge outstanding nursing in our community through our annual RN of the Year event
- Continue your lifelong learning journey through monthly education by community experts, updates on nursing legislation, and through our biennial nursing symposium
- Sharing of best practices in leadership, quality, patient safety and other key areas
- Updates on key issues facing ACNL members on the state levels
Manage your Membership
Update your contact information or renew your membership.
ACNL State Membership
ACNL offers many benefits for members.
- Collective voice to impact the future of health care.
- Repository of data and information to support development of business plans, public policy statements and evidence based practice.
- Sharing of best practices in leadership, quality, patient safety and other key areas.
- Wide range of sources to obtain up-to-date information and resources.
- Website: up-to-date ACNL news and information, resources, registration for ACNL programs, job postings, and much more.
- Toolkits: including Better Educated Workforce, Healthy Work Environment; Mentoring; Implementation of Color-Coded Wristbands.
- ACNL's Online Newsletter: quarterly publication featuring in-depth articles about key subjects in nursing, healthcare and leadership.
- News for Nurse Leaders: summary report of key issues facing ACNL members on the state and national levels.
- E-mail Blasts: keeps you apprised of hot topics and ACNL news.
- Regional Forums: meetings in geographical regions featuring ACNL issues and educational topics.
- Chapter Meetings: focus on local community issues.
- Discounted rate of $79.95 for subscription to Journal of Nursing Administration magazine (JONA - www.lww.com).
- A variety of networking venues for members to share expertise and learn from one other.
- Annual Conference featuring nationally known presenters, cutting-edge information and key industry vendors.
- An array of educational offerings designed to meet the needs of nurse leaders in various stages of the leadership continuum.
- Discounts on ACNL programs and services. The more you use your membership, the more $$$ you'll save. Many ACNL members offset the entire cost of their membership while taking advantage of top notch programs and services.
- Exclusive advance look at employment opportunities and job postings.